Harju maakond, Tallinn, Nõmme linnaosa
Private villa with its own spa
An Estonian-era Villa in Nõmme with a pool and BBQ building under pine trees
A dashing Estonian villa with a modern interior design that has been renovated awaits equal residents.
This magnificent villa has everything you need for a luxurious life.
* a roomy hall with a large and spacious wardrobe.
* a kitchen equipped with the necessary appliances (fridge, dishwasher, integrated coffee machine, oven, stove) and breakfast table, many cupboards, and drawers.
* a spacious, sunny, and bright living room with access to the terrace and pool area.
* a cabinet.
* a children's room and room for teenagers with a bunk bed and slide. These 2 rooms have access to a shared bathroom and a shared wardrobe.
* a master bedroom with its own bathroom and large walk-in closet. This bedroom also has access to a large sunny balcony.
* a spacious attic bedroom with its own shower room and toilet.
From the pool room, there is access to the sauna complex below. There is both a steam sauna as well as an electric sauna and a cosy lobby for relaxation. In addition, there is a separate utility room and another large room, the use of which is different for each family (storage room, gym, billiard, etc.) + toilet.
Separately from the house there is a barbecue house with a fireplace and a garage for two cars. Car gates and garage doors can be opened remotely.
There is a badminton court and a children’s playground in the courtyard.
An air-to-water heat pump provides heat to the entire house and heats the pool water.
Annual average costs 580 euros (electricity + water).
Upon concluding the lease contract, a deposit of 1 month's rent, the first month's rent and a broker's fee in the amount of 1 month's rent + VAT must be paid.
The house is ready to welcome a new family!
- Area : Nõmme linnaosa
- Address : Valdeku 75
- Bedrooms : 4
- Size : 434.2 m2
- Plot size : 2425 m2
- Price : 5000 €